Monday, March 06, 2006

Onion Rings

I am on the road a lot during the day and my eating habits are not the best in the world. I am one of those people you read about in the medical reports who is addicted to french fries, especially from Jack in the Box. I am trying to eat healthier--more salads, veggies and fruits. This has been difficult to do while on the go and I have not done very well. The other day, while at Sonic(I should have never even driven in there), I decided I would forego the normal order (which I think they know) of burger, fries and some gynormous shake item. I ordered a grilled chicken salad. I was proud of myself yet already thinking of how unfulfilling my lunch would be. My despair ended, though, and then led into a dance of thanksgiving when I opened the salad lid only to find two large onion rings on top of the salad. What grace! I think I will go back today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Us said...

See? There really is a God.

3/06/2006 10:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home