Friday, September 29, 2006

Two Things I Liked at Willowcreek Today

#1 The front porch represents willow creek's new emphasis on neighborhoods. Randy Frazee launched this Wed. night and it was exciting to hear of their vision for incarnational ministry. Our church will soon be doing more in our neighborhood surrounding the church and I hope to learn more of how WC reorients their ministry to being a connecting church. I attended a breakout on it today and it sounds like what we did back in Trophy Club (hi to those of you who still keep up with my blog). Probably the best sense of community I have exprienced was on Llano street with you guys, growing together as neighbors and family. #2 Pura Vida is what WC is serving in their coffeehouse. Good stuff. Oh, also, Charlie Hall and band just led worship this afternoon with great sounds and lyrics. I saw where Doug Pagitt was leading a breakout on Solomon's Porch, but I didn't see it on the list until it was too late. Donald Miller is up to speak tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home