Thursday, June 15, 2006

Missional Impact

It's half-time between the Mavs and Miami. Things aren't looking so good, as Dallas is showing to be sloppy and missing one shot after another. I'm doing some blogging while waiting for the 3rd quarter to start (I hear Mark Cuban does this at half-time as well!) I saw this while checking my feeds and wanted to share it. I saw this article in Baptist Standard about a church who is making a difference with poverty through Bread for the World. I have never attended the church, but it is easy to see where there heart is and how they are taking Jesus' mission for them seriously as they actively love their neighbors close and far. Making a missional impact is as easy as collecting signatures and adding your voice to support initiatives and legislation to help those in need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home